Enter Our Springtime Celebration Contest!
Yesterday KI announced their new Cool Ranch critters available for a limited time in the crown shop! And once again One-Eyed Jack sent us some special game codes to give away in celebration!
Each code will give you one of the limited edition pets. Which pet you receive is randomized. There’s no guarantee which one you’ll get, but you will get one. Plus you’ll receive 5,000 crowns to use as you desire in the crown shop. So if the code doesn’t give you the special edition pet you want, you’ll have plenty of gold to buy one, or two!
There are a couple of restrictions with these codes:
- ALL of these codes expire at the end of April 2013. You must use the code by then or you’ll lose your chance for a limited edition pet.
- Only one code can be redeemed per account.
- This means if you win a code here, and another code from one of the other fansites, you’ll only be able to use one of those codes per account.
- Should you win two codes, but only have one account, you can give the 2nd code away to a family member with their own account, to a friend or forfeit the code and allow it to expire. No substitutions or recompense will be provided by A Pirate’s Portal, or Pirate101.
We’ll randomly pick winners from the correct answers to our trivia question.
- Send us an email to: APiratesPortal@springwolf.com
- If you copy/paste our email, include in the subject line: 2013.SpringPet
- Include your name (First name only)
- Your in game pirate name. Ie: Captain Victoria Bristol
- And the answer to our question!
If you are under the age of 13, remember to get your parents/guardians permission.
The Contest Day will begin at 6:30 pm eastern Thursday night 03/21 – and will close at 6pm Friday night 03/22 evening!
Today’s Springtime Trivia Question
We’ll start with an easy one:
What is the name of the barkeep at The Kraken Skulls Tavern?
We’ll choose the 3rd and 14th correct answer.
Stay tuned for the Saturday and Sunday give away as well!
If you know your Pirate legend and lore; you’ll be able to answer all our contest questions. We’ll email the winners by 9pm each day. We’ll also post the day’s winner (first name only) here on the Portal. And if you send us a picture of your pirate with your new special friend, we’ll post that on the winner’s announcement page too!
© 2013 A Pirates Portal; Springwolf, D.D., Ph.D. All Rights Reserved.